Friday, February 18, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Finally got bitten by the blog bug and thought today would be the perfect day to "launch" it. Funny how for someone who loves to write, I've never kept a journal or a diary (ever!)... so this is a big first for me, and I'm pretty excited. Right now, my mind is filled with about 7 other topics I want to post here, but those can wait... at least until I get a hang of all the features in this site and settle on a template that I really like!

First things first... as the title suggests, today is the day I officially become part of the "late 20s" age bracket. Back in high school, I had teachers who were 27 years old and I always felt they were so mature, so OLD. Now that I'm 27 myself, I feel anything BUT mature and definitely anything BUT old. Is that a bad thing? Am not sure. If age is a state of mind, then my mind is in quite a state right now, hahaha.

Two things I'm definitely looking forward to on my 27th year:

1. My new job at a new magazine (May 2005)
2. Getting married (October 2005)

If only for these two things, then I know it's going to be a great year ahead. Can't wait to see what else 2005 has in store for me. Right now am just enjoying the ride.

2 comments:

Anndee said...

hey jac! happy birthday! :) yey! buti naman may blog ka na rin! can't wait to read ur entries! (pressure ba?) haha.

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday, jac! =)