1. Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle
2. Brick by Ben Folds Five
3. All for You by Better than Ezra
4. Good by Better than Ezra
5. Heaven by Bryan Adams -- My karaoke staple, hahaha!
6. Yellow by Coldplay
7. Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows
8. You Look Wonderful Tonight by Damage -- Years before, I thought the title of this was "Tonight, Tonight," hehe. I think all wives wish their husbands would sing this to them.
9. I Can Dream About You by Dan Hartman
10. Angels or Devils by Dishwalla
11. Barely Breathing by Duncan Sheik
12. Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias
13. Here's to the Night by Eve 6
14. Follow You Down by Gin Blossoms
15. Fallin' For You by Heather Headley
16. Ain't Nothing Wrong by Houston
17. Electric Blue by Icehouse -- 80s music rock!
18. Just Another Day by Jon Secada
19. Somebody Like You by Keith Urban -- From the movie How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days
20. Let Me Love You by Mario -- Makes me wish I knew how to groove
21. Baby I Love You by Martina McBride
22. Candy in the Sun by Swirl 360 -- From the movie Never Been Kissed. Check out the chorus: Cos I know a place where the sun is always shining / And I won't forget the face / The one that's gonna keep me smiling / You're like candy in the sun / You're my angel on the run / You're like candy in the sun / Hey, hey, hey
23. This Side by Nickel Creek -- One of the best instrumental intros I've ever heard
24. Someday by Nickelback
25. I Don't Wanna Wait by Paula Cole -- Theme song of Dawson's Creek
26. Moonlight Over Paris by Peter Mayer -- One of my favorite love songs
27. All I Want is You by U2 -- From Reality Bites
28. Perfect Memory by Remy Zero -- From Smallville. The song that Clark dedicated to Chloe when they were at the prom--that is, before he left her to rescue Lana from a tornado
29. Save Me by Remy Zero -- Theme song of Smallville
30. I Will by Ryan Cabrera
31. On the Way Down by Ryan Cabrera -- Very catchy tune
32. Reasons by Ryan Cabrera
33. I Will by Ryan Cabrera -- I have no idea who Ryan is, but just from his songs, crush ko na siya, hahaha.
34. Building a Mystery by Sarah McLachlan -- Because another one of my favorite TV shows is Roswell
35. Love's Divine by Seal
36. Chemistry by Semisonic
37. Inside Out by ??? -- Basta from the soundtrack of Smallville
38. Island in the Sun by ??? -- From Smallville ulit
39. Nuclear by ??? -- Yup, Smallville again
40. I Think God Can Explain by Splendor -- Came upon this song by chance, when I was randomly clicking titles of mp3s saved in our computer that I wasn't familiar with. Check out the lyrics. Nice melody too.
41. Fields of Gold by Sting
42. Hello by Sugarbomb -- From Van Wilder
43. If I Could Talk I'd Tell You by Lemonheads
44. With or Without You by U2 -- This song actually grew on me
45. Dancing in the Moonlight by Van Morrison -- First heard this on A Walk to Remember
46. Everybody Have Fun Tonight by Wang Chung -- Another 80s classic
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Huli ka! hahaha. always downloading mp3s!! :)
pretty nice mix goin on here. i commend you for mixing genres - a joy i only discovered a few weeks ago.
jon secada - omg. i remember i was the only one listening to him in high school. then again, my high school is kinda strange...
gin blossoms - always a staple. don't let go. hehehe.
nickel creek - again, good taste should lead you to these kinds of musicians. yes, they are the bomb.
ryan cabrera - i adore his pop-rockish style too. "on the way down" is beautiful. he started making waves last year, and a few american friends introduced me to his music.
splendor - somebody played this song at our cafe in intramuros. only then did i realize it was a nice song. send me an mp3 of this will ya?
i'll swap you for the splendor mp3 if i have any that you like.
thanks.
Post a Comment