While Warrick and Nick are definitely more good-looking, I don't think my conversations with them will be as interesting as the ones I'll have with Gil. I came across a news article that sums up exactly why many women have the hots for this guy. Read all about The Sexiest Man in the Morgue.

2. Wolverine of X-Men
I've liked him even when I was just reading about him in the comics, way before the movies came out. Couldn't understand why Jean Grey would want to be with Cyclops (sissy) or Angel (who lacks personality, although maybe that's the writers' fault). Wolverine is a man's man. (And the fact that he's played by Hugh Jackman in the movies solidifies his spot in my heart.)

3. Jack Callaghan of While You Were Sleeping
He's a good son, a loving brother and has that cute "aw shucks" appeal that he's not even aware of. His scene with Lucy (played by Sandra Bullock)-- when he's walking her home and they keep slipping from the snow.... classic kilig moment.

4. Cole Turner of Charmed
Bad boy turned good boy turned bad boy--but always looking H-O-T whether he's good or bad. Charmed was never the same since he left.

5. Vince Larkin of Con Air
Even when he was chasing bad guys across the desert, on a helicopter, or on the streets of Las Vegas, parang ang bango-bango pa rin niya.

2 comments:
My number one is Dao Ming Sz of Meteor Garden... heeheehee *kilig*
Hey Jac! The effort paid off, ang cute ng blog site mo! :) Happy birdie nga pala mare. I can so identify with your crush on Grissom - I think we're all just nerds at heart!
Post a Comment