Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Christmas countdown

I can't believe it'll be December by this Thursday!

And I haven't even started on my shopping yet.

Actually, I haven't even made my list.

Or even a draft of a list!

I'm feeling so lazy this year. Or maybe that's just today. *YAWN*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I made the list :P I'm pretty sure, I was naughty.

Anonymous said...

sorry this is a late responde since forgot to read your reply. you might want to check out jude deveraux, johanna lindsay, sandra brown and sidney sheldon. earlier works of iris johansen are good too but i dont like the newer ones. danielle steel i find too drama for my taste but i like some of her books too. if u can rummage through booksale try to look for books by susan napier. theyre really good. one of my faves. these authors are okay too linda lael miller, linda howard and debra mccomber.