Thursday, November 17, 2005

No, I'm not

I still say it was the buko pandan and roast beef.

Eric insists it was the oysters.

But one thing we're both 100% sure of—I am NOT pregnant.

I'm in the middle of cruising the red tide, so to speak, so to have a "bun baking in my oven" would be a scientific improbability.

But thanks for all of you who said they would keep their fingers crossed for me and who wished me congratulations.

I was amused, but touched.

When it happens, I'll be sure to post it here with a clear, unequivocal headline.

Oh, and I'm already feeling fine today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I would just go along with everybody who assume you were pregnant. Somebody would plan a baby shower or something, you keep all the goodies. MWAHAHAHAHAH

Anonymous said...

Oh JAC, very defensive there eh?! *lol* Ok, ok, its the buko pandan and the roast beef and throw in the oysters too. Now we know how you pig out hehehehe... I'll take that back. Im joking!!! Duibuqi ah! ^_^ I've always stayed away from eating creamy and buko-laced deserts when im not at home. I know the 'danger' that would bring hehehe

Anonymous said...

oh well... everyone's hoping for a blogger baby... =D glad to hear you're well now though.