Thursday, November 17, 2005

Holy yummy popcorn!

I always make it a point to patronize the businesses that I personally feature in our mag because (1) it's about putting my (pocket) money where my mouth is and (2) the businessmen we feature are really inspiring in the sense that they chose to invest their hard-earned money here in the Philippines when everyone else has given up on this country and would rather go abroad.

One product I will definitely not have any qualms supporting is Holy Kettle Corn popcorn, whose owner I interviewed yesterday. For one thing, he was so nice and charming that for that one-and-a-half hour, I promptly forgot how bad I was (physically) feeling. And for another, his popcorn was just soooooo good that queasy stomach or not, I helped myself to quite a few munches from the samples he gave when I went back to the office. The popcorn is sweet without being icky, and not too salty that you have to find yourself chugging water every few minutes. He has branches in Alabang Town Center, ABS-CBN, Market! Market! (to name a few) and two in Cebu. He says he'll be opening a booth in Robinsons Galleria by next month and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Heinz said...

Oh yeah! Ang sarap nun!