Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ssh, don't tell my mom

Or Eric's mom, for that matter.

But I feel awful today, and I mean that literally.

In fact, if I didn't have an interview appointment today with a guy who's very hard to pin down, I would've just stayed at home.

Last night, I threw up almost everything that I had for lunch yesterday, and even this morning, I still feel nauseous.

I blame the buko pandan that we had for dessert yesterday. Eric says it could also be the oysters we had for dinner last Sunday, because his stomach has also been queasy since then.

I wish today would end early.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one word -- BONTEES!!

Anonymous said...

are you??? *lol* ang bilis naman JAC :p

Anonymous said...

are you sure it's not just the bun baking in the oven? very doubtful that it's the oysters. anything bad you've eaten should've made you sick within 12 hours. and no, morning sickness doesn't have to occur JUST in the morning. besides the fact that if it's oysters, you won't even be able to blog about it now. ;P