Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yes, I'm very superficial

So I'm still kinda bitter bummed that I didn't get to go to the HP-Intel press junket in Palawan last October, but that has now been eclipsed by my excitement over the presscon I'll be attending tomorrow for Cartoon Network! They've just concluded a national kids' survey here in the Philippines, and will be announcing the results tomorrow. Even better—lunch will be served!

The invitation specifically said that photo-op will be available, but since my mag doesn't have enough budget to bring a photographer along, I'll have to go above and beyond the call of duty and bring my own camera to take photos. Which is fine by me, because hopefully I get to have photos taken with Dexter! And Johnny!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ooh, I wonder if they'll be raffling away Cartoon Network goodies?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

American Cartoons BLEH >__<

Anndee said...

hahaha! cool! sama ako!!

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAHHHH!!! wow!!! my sibs will be soooo envious...