Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Heartbreak

Next to getting dumped by the man you love...

Or seeing a toddler beg for food on the streets...

I think there is nothing more heartbreaking than seeing/hearing your brand new cellphone fall to the ground for the first time.

I didn't know if it was the clatter of my phone hitting the tiled floor or my expletive that had even co-workers in neighboring cubicles raising their heads to find out what had happened.

Yes, both were that loud.

So far, there doesn't seem to be any visible damage, and there's no rattling sound when I shake it.

I think someone out there should start inventing some kind of mobile phone accessory where one's hands can practically be velcroed to the phone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a hand strap? now, if you're serious about that velcro thing... i saw one of those mobile pouches that you wear on your wrist like a watch. [VWEG]

Anonymous said...

Bakit hindi na lang yung rubberized casing na anti-shock di ba? As in, even if you lambast and throw your fone at the wall (not that I plan to), safe na safe pa rin.

Just so you know, Ive been through a series of 'heartbreaks' na rin--- my fone fell on the floor for quite a number of times already. Buti ok pa siya...

Jaclyn said...

Hi Kayenne—My phone is too big, I think it would impede my hand movements if I strapped it to my wrist. Not to mention look unsightly, hehe. But I'll check it out, thanks for the tip :)

Hey Cindy—Naghahanap nga ako ng ganyan, hope they have one for Motorola. :)

Anonymous said...

another suggestion would be to get one of those telephone wire thing that you can attach to your cp and clip the other end to your jeans or whatever your wearing