There's this girl who was once my classmate in PE during my freshman year in college. Yes, imagine how long ago that was. We didn't exactly become close but because we went to the same college, we would always walk back together after class and trade gossip about professors and other campus figures. So we were okay.
Anyway, apparently she works in the building adjacent to the mall I'm in, because we've been running into each other every so often. And everytime we do, we wave and buss each other on the cheeks and exchange quick "hello's" and "Take care's."
The thing is, everytime she's with someone, she introduces me to that friend as "Joanne, my classmate from college."
I don't bother correcting her because...
I had forgotten her name myself!
I'm just glad that I'm always alone when I run into her. If I had to introduce her to MY companion, I wouldn't know what to call her!
Athough I have a feeling her name starts with a "J" as well. Still, I hope this theory never has to be tested.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
if i were you i'd just go ask her name. or ask her for her number and let her store it on your phone or send you a biz card:P
i was just about to suggest something similar to leslie's CP# gig. =D
Post a Comment