I'm worried about our neighbor's dog.
Which is a weird thing to be worried about, I know, but here's the story.
See, our bedroom and dining room is located right beside the neighbor's garage. Starting a few weeks ago, we began hearing the residents call out things like "Sit, Bruno!" or "Bruno, come here!" or "Bruno, no!" So obviously, they got a dog.
But the thing is, that's all Eric and I hear—the neighbors talking to the dog. Strangely, we've never heard the dog "talk" back. Not even a bark or a whimper.
"Maybe Bruno's not a dog," I told Eric one day. "Maybe it's a....rabbit?"
Because really, no dog is that quiet. Unless it's a chihuahua?
But who the hell would name a chihuahua "Bruno"? It's got to be a big, mean dog.
Then again, I suppose I should be thankful the dog's so quiet. I've experienced living next door to someone whose dog wouldn't stop yapping, and yeah, it can be really, annoying.
So the mystery continues. Abangan...
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
chihuahuas are noisy!! :) hahaha.
o nga! dont complain when the dog is quiet! next time, if maingay na yan, maiinis ka lang! hehe
Umm... excuse me sweety, but I already heard Bruno bark... bingi ka lang yata he he he!!
Post a Comment