Monday, March 13, 2006

Space filler

Yiii, I can't believe I've been so remiss in updating my blog for the past weeks.

Thing have been crazy at work and in my personal life, and while they're the "good" kind of crazy, I don't feel comfortable sharing them here because there's the risk that I'll come off as...well, mayabang. But just to set the record straight, no, I haven't made editor-in-chief yet, and no, I'm not yet pregnant. But there have been a couple of other occurrences that have pretty much been making my days.

And, of course, there were the occasional "bad" kinds of crazy, but again, that's all in the past so no point talking about it anymore.

So I guess this whole update is absolutely useless, and I think I should've just not posted anything at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I share your sentiment. Things have been crazy with my life as well; for better or for worst :P