Tuesday, June 07, 2005

And I was having such a good day

Shit. Shit. SHIT.

I left my house keys at the office.

Argh! I hate it when I misplace my things.

Surprisingly (and buti nalang) my parents were quite blase about the whole thing.

At least I know where I left it last. And at least I know it's not right smack in the middle of my desk for all the world (and any klepto) to see.

Still, it's disconcerting, thinking of my keys just lying there, so vulnerable.

This is the only time you'll hear me say this--I can't wait to go to work tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They don't know where you live. Your OK.

If I loose my keys I'll be screwed. Especially my car keys. People just tell my car to "go home", car leads them to my home address -___- Technology V__V