Thursday, June 09, 2005

See why I love my job

It's almost 6pm but I still feel full! A restaurant was so grateful that our magazine featured them, they sent us some of their food for lunch today! There were entire bilao-s of pancit, chicken galantina, pork liempo, lumpiang ubod, and melts-in-your-mouth biko! Yum! It didn't help that the food arrived at 2pm, so we attacked the dishes like the patay-gutom that we already were, hehe. Now if only a dessert company would be as grateful...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for pigging out =P

Jaclyn said...

Hi Paoyu! You're one to talk. Didn't I just read in your blog that for your birthday, you ate "around 25 pieces of sushi and still had room for 2 cheesecake & a strawberry crepe. I could hardly move afterwards"?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see. Somebody wants to challenge me in a buffet eating contest this December. I gladly accept.

What's the rule, loser pays the entire bill ^__^

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see. Somebody wants to challenge me in a buffet eating contest this December. I gladly accept.

What's the rule, loser pays the entire bill ^__^

Anonymous said...

LoL...ok wait til i open my patisserie. then you can feature us, so, i get to send your team a week's supply of pastries and cakes. =P