Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake / Luck ain't even lucky / Got to make your own breaks / It's my life / And it's now or never / I ain't gonna live forever / I just want to live while I'm alive / (It's my life)" -- Bon Jovi
5 comments:
hmmm... we're supposed to change our signature after having to change names??? that part, i hadn't read about. 0_o
yea. i didn't know that. as far as i know we can keep our siggys
Ladies—it depends on the signature. Like in my case, my sig is my full name scrawled out. Since I'll be changing my surname, I will also need to change my signature. But if your signature is really simple, meaning a person wouldn't be able to read your name from it, then no need to change ;)
hehehe mine can be read from a mirror. LoL
wowowowo! can u show us ur siggy? achi kay? heheh mine can't be read. but yep my mom changed her siggy din:D hehehehe i guess kc she uses our fam name na
Post a Comment