Eric's friend, Vince, called me up a couple of days ago to ask if we would be doing anything on the 13th because that's when he plans to hold Eric's bachelor party. Being the cool, understanding girlfriend that I am, I told him to go ahead. He confided that it was a surprise, that he was going to tell Eric it was just another one of the gang's poker nights, but in truth he would be bringing in a dancer.
I told him he better make sure that all the girl does is dance.
Vince told me not to worry, that Eric was in "safe hands."
The minute we put the phone down, an iota of worry crept into me. While I trust Eric completely, I'm not sure I trust his friends as much. Granted, Vince is one of the "less dangerous" guys in the group, but still dangerous nonetheless.
I decided to brush it off until that same night when Eric called me up to tell him that Vince, weirdly, TOLD him about the poker night/bachelor party, dancing girls included.
Girls? As in plural?
Eric says yes, that the guys plan to get at least two. He told me that another friend of his, Alvin, was the one tasked by Vince to get the girls, and I just froze. Because Alvin is definitely one of the "more dangerous guys" in the group. And I really don't want him directly involved in anything involving Eric and naked women.
Eric assured me that he told Vince and Alvin that all he wants was good, clean fun and that he would leave if any girls--dancing or otherwise--showed up. I trust him (and you have to know him to believe that my trust in him has basis)...I just definitely don't trust his friends.
So now I'm in a bind. On one hand, I don't want to be the "typical" girlfriend who calls up her boyfriend's friends and tells them to back off from throwing him a bachelor party. Besides, I've always been dying to know what goes on during these things, and this is a good opportunity as any to get a blow by blow acount--NO pun intended.
But then again, maybe I'm just being totally innocent and stupid.
What do you guys think?
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Give Eric the benefit of the doubt, he made a promise to you anyways. Besides, its his last time to be as wild as he can be, before he get shackled in "ball & chain" mode.
IMHO, being "wild" in Tsinoy standard is pretty boring & tame. Its not like Japan or the USA, now that's some pretty wild stuff. Bust out the handcuff, gagball, & leather whips :)
you say you trust him. so, leave him to know when too far is too far. then, you can ask him for the funny details later over a cup of hot coffee. c",)
it's just normal human reaction. i hope though that if the time comes for me ill do as i imagine now. ill let my guy go no questions asked:P
hmm... call me up! kwentuhan tayo! :)
Shrug your shoulders and let the guys have their "clean" fun. You trust your bf anyway, right?
I would let my bf do the same :)
Just make sure he brings some rubber w/ him.
Post a Comment