I don't know, for some reason, everytime I recall this conversation I had with Eric last night, I end up smiling:
Me: Honey, would you love me 20 years from now even if I were 150 pounds overweight?
Eric: (without skipping a beat) Oo naman.
Me: Well, what if I were 150 pounds overweight....and didn't have fair skin anymore?
Eric: (still nonchalant) Ok lang.
Me: What if I were 150 pounds overweight....had dark skin..and cut my hair short?
Eric: Ah, that's grounds for annulment right there.
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ROFL XD
hahahahha. lolz. so ibig sabihin ayw nya ng short hair?:D hehehehe
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
now you know why eric's marrying you.;)
when women ask us men those questions... that's stupid. Why, is that part of your plans for the future?! Its just not realistic.
Maybe if you ask... "hon, would you sleep with my hot sexy girlfriend (insert name)?"
ME: "Did she mention anything?"
rain
Post a Comment