Maybe I'm just PMS-ing, but God, I still can't get over this particularly rude caller I encountered awhile ago.
He was sputtering mad because some organization sent to his fax machine a letter intended for my boss. He went on to accuse us of illegally using his number, that we should be ashamed of ourselves, that he's been paying PLDT for so many years for this number and how dare we appropriate it as ours, blah blah blah. He said he's called that organization and told them that we were liars who didn't even have the professionalism to get our own line!
He wouldn't let me get a word in, and when I began to explain him, calmly, that maybe the organization itself was the one who got our fax number wrong—
The asshole hung up on me.
I was tempted to call him back and tell him off but I figured I'll just get my magazine, not to mention myself, in trouble if I do.
So maybe I'll just give his number to my brothers and have them make prank calls later tonight.
Argh!
Monday, August 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If I were you, I would just hang up on him, when he started yelling.
hmmm... i think the guy was stupid and didn't think before complaining. why would your company use HIS fax number? eh di ndi nyo makukuha mga faxes nyo? tsk tsk tsk
See, another reason to hate Mondays.... im sure there are more out there. You will later know of them as we go along. I REALLY HATE MONDAYS! im so not myself on mondays and you're witness to my MONDAY blues. I hope they just omit it on our calendars but then again, i might hate Tuesdays too ---- AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!! with you ^^
What's that number again? ipadala natin kay BOY BATO-BATO, BOY SUMPAK at BABY BOY AMA, mga kilabot ng cityjail (siyempre, through BUBBLES, ang bulaklak ng cityjail ^_~)
loko un ah. he's probably a grouch sour old puss or he didnt get laid:P i'm putting my money on the 2nd:D *grins and winks*
post the number! post the number!:D
Post a Comment