This was the year of Constantine Maroulis; Desperate Housewives;
Darna, Encantadia, and Pinoy Big Brother; VAT and E-VAT; Sun Cellular's 24/7 promo; Harry Potter 6; Star Wars III; King Kong (!!!!); and the opening of the Katipunan-C5 flyover (in my opinion, probably the most anticipated flyover of all that were ever built).
It's also another year of Erap is STILL fancy-free; of the Philippines STILL in debt; of traffic STILL horrible; of PGMA STILL the two/three/many-faced liar that she was when she started.
Some things chage, some stay the same.
But hopefully, we all leave 2005 happy, healthy, and wise(r) (than we were in 2004), and ready for all the
Happy New Year everyone!
P.S. Feel free to post what YOU will most remember about 2005 (whether personal or otherwise) :)

1 comment:
I will remember this year as the first year I spent freakin X-mas in Manila; it was very OVERRATED, I wish I was in Vegas instead. A day of my life was taken away from me :P
Post a Comment