"Happiest man"kuno
That's Eric (center) with his brother/best man Jassen (right) and good friend Renato (left). I like this pic because Eric rarely smiles in photographs; nadyadyahe daw kasi siya e. But here, his smile is big and natural, really as if he's the "happiest man in the world," hehehe.Huli kayo!

For the bouquet-garter game, the participants our friends who were couples (either married, engaged or bf/gf). We gave each of the girls a tube of lipstick, and they had to apply the lipstick on their lips and place as many kisses on their partner's arms as possible. While some took the game seriously, others, like Ric and Jhen above, were not above cheating.
Most glamorous shot of all

Don't we both look very pretty?
A tower of cupcakes

My wedding (cup)cake, courtesy of Cake World. Eric and I really didn't like paying for styrofoam (which is what regular wedding cakes are made of), so we chose a cupcake theme so that they could also be used as giveaways for the guests.
Interior's design

This is what the ballroom looked like. For this, I thank florist Tony Rodriguez. I started planning the wedding with no idea (and no care whatsoever) about how it would look like. But ironically, Tony was able to capture exactly what I wanted.
Huli kayo! Part Two

My maid of honor and secondary sponsors not listening to the priest during mass! Hahaha.
Awwww

I've always been a sucker for father-kid bonding pics, and this one of my bible bearer and his dad just makes me sigh.
Pwede na ba pang-magazine cover?

Because this is my blog, after all.
All together now

ICA friends, St. Jude friends, Summit friends, friends from Eric's days in Singapore. I don't think there'll ever be a repeat of this gathering again.
This one goes on the cover of the album

Eric actually shaved the night before the wedding, but check out the stubble!
While outdoors

A.k.a Trying To Look Sweet and Loving Even If It Was Hotter Than Hell That Afternoon
Coming soon in March 2006: Wedding video naman!

2 comments:
GANDA!!! the pictures are all soooo nice! :) ganda mo dito!! if i were you and i looked like that in all the pics, I'll print everything... twice! :)
and btw, we both look silly-funny in that "glamorous" shot!!! hahahaha
Hi Jaclyn!
Beautiful wedding for a beautiful lady :)
Best Wishes :) It's the start of an "interesting" years for you two :)
Anton
Post a Comment