Not that Eric doesn't lend me his, but it's different if I have something that's mine and I can bring with me wherever I go 24/7.
Because one of my resolutions for 2006 is to make this blog more interesting by posting more pictures.
For instance, if I had my own camera, I would be able to show what went on at our barkada's Christmas party last night.
Where almost everbody dutifully followed the theme and came wearing a dress or skirt.
Except for one, but she had been MIA for so long that seeing her was a treat in itself. So we spared her from the consequence (which involved lipstick and a part of her face NOT her lips).
How none of the guys showed up, leaving Eric as the only thorn among the roses (and which I don't think he minded because wala syang kaagaw sa pagkain, hehehe.)
He was that night's official photographer. As well as the sole defender of the male species when the occasional male-bashing (all justified, I might add) occurred.
We didn't serve that much alcohol, but there was lots of talking, reminiscing, catching up, and orange-flavored Sugus candies to keep us occupied until 2am.
2am. A first for someone like me, who was already zoning out by 1230am but still managed to stay coherent.
I think people would've stayed longer if it wasn't a weeknight.
Next time, we should really have games.
Or karaoke!
Or a stripp...—oops, ibang klaseng party na pala yan. One where digicams are really NOT allowed, hahaha.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaha! yeah jac! had a really great time that nite! kahit hindi lahat ng questions natin na-answer... hmmm.. let's answer them all later. kahit tayong 2 lang! :)
Post a Comment