
Okay, so I'll probably be the nth person to blog about the season finale of American Idol 4. But I think a reality show that got even my mom hooked (and she thinks all reality shows are shams), deserves a noteworthy mention.
To be honest, it really wouldn't have mattered to me who won last night. Because I think they were both very good and I think the judges were right in saying that the two of them were already winners in their own right. Besides, being #2 didn't hurt Clay Aiken's career at all (I think he's even doing better than Ruben!) so Bo fans shouldn't fret too much.
Finally, is it just me, or does Simon seem to get hotter with every episode?

5 comments:
wait diba Clai Aiken won and Ruben stoddard was 2nd? in season 2?
Nope, other way around. Ruben won :)
i think it's just you Jac... :)
simon is hot! :)
it's NOT just you. simon is so HOTT! *grumbling* lucky paula, getting to kiss him...
Post a Comment