Monday, May 02, 2005

Ode to Julian

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Was channel-surfing last night when I came across a feature on Julian McMahon on ETC. Naturally, I watched, hehe.

Found out he's from Australia. Hmm, what is it about Oz that produces all these hotties? Mel Gibson. Hugh Jackman. Heath Ledger. That guy from Outback Jack. Ian Thorpe. Now Julian. Must be something in their water.

Anyway, Julian cooks! And he speaks Spanish!

I have such great taste in men.

Except for the part when I found out he's already twice-divorced. Oh well, crush lang naman.

He'll be in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie. Yay!

But he'll be playing Dr. Doom. Which means there's a chance that for 3/4 of the movie, his face will be covered by a metal mask.

Drats.

Hopefully there'll be a lot of flashback, pre-Dr. Doom-with-a-mask scenes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved him since charmed. he's HOTTT!!!
oh, and of course, so is hugh jackman. used to hate his (older, btw) wife. but my friend watched her on a talk show and it turns out she's a fulfilled, confident, successful woman in her own right. drats!;)