Wednesday, May 11, 2005

TAR7 finale today!

Today, I promise to be a good girl and not sneak a peek at the CBS website to find out the results in advance. Good thing I'll be out of the office for most of the day today, so no temptation at all, hehe.

I just hope it's not Rob and Amber who win.

Please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber please not Rob and Amber.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why people watch these American Jologs reality tv shows. Although it feels real, but its still rigged.

I like those Japanese reality tv show better. Pretty much, they lock a guy in a room for 1 year, so no access to the outside world.

The guy is then handed raffle tickets. He keeps on joining all these raffle, whatever he wins he keeps to flourish his empty room. There's even a point where the guy got so malnourished, doctors have to check him up.

NOW, that's REALITY TV!!!

Anndee said...

hahaha... u really HATE rob and amber ah! :) hindi obvious... :P

Anonymous said...

yey! it's not rob and amber! =)