Tuesday, May 17, 2005

New job, new playlist

I moved to my new desk yesterday afternoon, and the first thing I noticed is how noisier this new area is compared to my old workstation. Back then, we were confined to a little corner, and any noise was pretty much kami-kami lang. Now, I'm exposed to chirpy staffers of the three to four other magazines that surround me. It can get pretty distracting, so thank God I have my trusty mp3 player. I just plug on my earphones and I drown out the chatter all around.

Anyway, what does my song selection say about my personality? You tell me.

1) "Someday We'll Know" by New Radicals
2) "This Side" by Nickel Creek
3) "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback (aka "The song that cost Constantine his stint at American Idol")
4) "If I Am" by Nine Days
5) "Man Who Sold the World" by Nirvana
6) "Superman's Dead" by Our Lady Peace
7) "California" by Phantom Planet
8) "All I Want" by Reef
9) "Losing My Religion" by REM
10) "Save Me" by Remy Zero
11) "Come Around" by Rhett Miller
12) "Lonely No More" by Rob Thomas
13) "All The Way Down" by Ryan Cabrera
14) "Chemistry" by Semisonic
15) "Closing Time" by Semisonic
16) "All For You" by Sister Hazel
17) "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum
18) "Hello" by Sugarbomb
19) "Could It Be Any Harder" by The Calling
20) "Clementine" by Mark Owen
21) "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind
22) "All I Want" by Toad the Wet Sprocket
23) "Fly From Heaven" by Toad the Wet Sprocket (You guys HAVE to ask me for this if you don't have it yet. Ganda!)
24) "Cats in the Cradle" by Ugly Kid Joe
25) "You're A God" by Vertical Horizon
26) "Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down
27) "Ghost In You" by Mark McGrath
28) "Another Perfect Day" by American Hi-Fi
29) "Come On" by Ben Jelen
30) "Year 3000" by Busted
31) "Far Behind" by Candlebox
32) "Yellow" by Coldplay
33) "Hangin' Around" by Counting Crows
34) "Half Life" by Duncan Sheik (Ask me for this too!)
35) "Here's To The Night" by Eve6
36) "Out of My Head" by Fastball
37) "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin McGraw (I downloaded this after hearing Bo Bice sing it on AI)
38) "Hey, Jealousy" by Gin Blossoms
39) "Found Out About You" by Gin Blossoms
40) "As Long As It Matters" by Gin Blossoms
41) "Until I Fall Away" by Gin Blossoms
42) "99 Red Balloons" by Goldfinger
43) "Name" by Goo Goo Dolls
44) "The Remedy" by Jason Mraz
45) "Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz
46) "Hanging By A Moment" by Lifehouse
47) "3 AM" by Matchbox 20
48) "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray (Again, after Bo Bice sang it)
49) "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts (Carrie Underwood sang this a few weeks back)

No comments: