1. Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie play married assassins who don't know about each other's real identities...until they're hired to take each other out.
A trivia about the movie courtesy of IMDB: Nicole Kidman was originally cast as Mrs. Smith. Ditto Catherine Zeta-Jones.
2. The Legend of Zorro

Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are back in this sequel that went through a lot of name changes, from "The Mask of Zorro 2" to "Zorro 2." (Source: IMDB)
3. Batman Begins

The story of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
IMDB trivia: Katie "Ha!-I'm-dating-Tom-Cruise" Homles barely beat out Natalie Portman and Sarah Michelle Gellar for the role of Bruce Wayne's love interest.
4. War of the Worlds

Aliens are taking over the planet and Tom "Don't-hate-me-because-I'm-rich-and-good-looking" Cruise must find a way to save his family.
5. Fantastic Four

Four astronauts gain superpowers after being exposed to cosmic radiation. Men will also watch this for Jessica Alba. Am watching it for Julian McMahon. Although the guy who plays Johnny Storm looks pretty cute too.
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry competes in the Tiwizard Tournament for his school... and for his life.
From IMDB: Unfounded rumors circulated that both Rowan Atkinson and John Malkovich were being considered for the role of Lord Voldemort. Ralph Fiennes got the part.
P.S. The trailers for these movies rock! Check them out at the Apple Movie Trailers.

5 comments:
hahaha rowan atkinson? that's a riot! LoL
P299? eeewwwwww... i don't even drink softdrinks much, as in really RARELY and i'm not a fan of popcorn. LoL i love the galleria theaters though. so far, nothing beats it for me.
Hmmm saw the mall directory. There store doesn't look that impressive at all, nor are the food joints. Sure, they got Taco Hell -__-
Let's go watch at the new greenhills theaters! 3 more open na! :)
Hi Kay--Yes, P299 is too much. I think I'll try it out just once, just to see what it feels like, but I doubt I'll make a habit of going there to watch :) I haven't watched a movie at Galleria in ages, but I think I've become spoiled by Power Plant and Eastwood to try anything else :)
Hi Pao--Yup, the mall isn't really that big a deal. They're trying to package themselves as a "Podium" for QC residents, but I don't think that's working out. Still, you should check it out when you come :)
Hey Anndee--I haven't even watched a movie at the Theater Mall yet! Hahaha. Pero tara, game! Pili tayo ng movie :)
hahaha and to think you work there! LoL i just love the place since the renovation. they even got a few couple's couches on the upper theaters. lolz
Post a Comment