Friday, June 03, 2005

Some updates

Re: My tape recorder. It's been working fine the past few days. So what the hell happened last Monday?!

Re: My trip to Mindanao. Am tentatively scheduled to go to Region 12 from June 21 to 24, and then Region 13 from July 12 to 15. The DTI people in those areas are nice... but a bit slow-acting. Those in Region 12, for example, are moving as if my trip won't be for another three months instead of three weeks.

I was tempted to schedule both regions in one leg—Region 12 and 13 in 7-8 days. But, seeing that my mom is coming with me (yup, it's definite), I don't think she can rough it out for that long a period of time. Am still trying to convince her not to go, but I think I didn't help my cause any when I told her that the Summit photographer coming with us has a mohawk and tattoos. I thought of telling her in advance so that she wouldn't be surprised when she saw him on that day. But now I think I just made her (and my dad) more antsy about the trip.

Re: Wedding preps. I'm getting pissed at my wedding coordinator. She promised she'd do a lot of things for me but everytime I remind her about them, she backtracks and says she's busy, can I just take care of them instead? I don't know if she's really like this to her other paying clients, because she's a good friend of Eric's sister and is just helping us with the preparations as a sort of favor (we're paying her for on-the-day coordination). I swear, if she wasn't Eric's sister's friend, I would've made a separate blog entry just to rant about her. I just keep telling myself not to get too worked up, that worse things could happen. Like this bride-to-be in this wedding egroups that I'm a member of.... her original wedding date was January 2006.... Last Monday, she posted that her mother-in-law was sick and is doubtful she can make it to January. So the family has decided to move the wedding date to....June12, 2005! Now that's stress!

Re: My new job No regrets so far! I've been meeting a lot of interesting people and learning new things. Like yesterday, I finally grasped the concept of "leasing"! Pathetic to others, I know, but to me it was a thrilling experience, hehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leasing? -__- How hard is it, to grasp the concept of using something you don't own like you own it, LOL.

Does all females become BRIDEZILLA during their wedding preparation? You're becoming one, why don't you tell us how you really feel!!! =P

Anonymous said...

hi JAC, i was intending to flood your tagboard but it seems Tagboard's having its usual problems so mind if i rant in here instead? haha! well, not actually, rant as im in a good mood early this am but can you believe it, i havent slept... INSOMNIA ATTACKS (the sequel trilogy or whatever). Well, im just about to but will flood you with my non-sensical thoughts before i slip off to dreamland.

So glad your recorder's functioning again. Have you treated your recorder well coz i got a feeling it was the REVENGE OF THE ABUSED RECORDER that happened last monday. Well, you have to treat it as you treat yourself. a writer's rule to live by... okies, non-sensical thought 1 just through, next...

Mindanao trip, i know who that mohawked, tattooed dude you're talking about. If its of any help to keep your parent's minds at ease, you can tell them that we (that mohawked dude and a sweet thing like me *kulog* *kidlat* *delubyo* HA HA HA) used to go at the same college. Same university as you but then again, you know what comes to mind when they say UP-ista ka... oh well, tell them he's really mild-mannered and bring up the usual, do not judge a book by its cover thing until they give in to you out of guilt.... non-sensical thought 2, checked...

Oh wedding plans, wedding plans. JAC, be patient with the wedding planner. Coz you need cooperation on this specially that the wedding month is slowly drawing near. She really must have her hands full. But if she continues this, go get yourself a new blogger account ;).... oh time flies... finished with non-sensical thought 3... last but not the least,

Nonsense thought 4 : im glad you finally discovered "leasing" *tongue out* just joking! Well, i just discovered "swagger" look it up and you know what i mean...

well, im off for now JAC. Kita mo naman at bumawi ako sa days na di ako naka-visit. Zaijian! ZZZZzzzzz...

Anonymous said...

funny my bro had the same problem with his group's interview. the voice came out like a chipmunk on fast forward. but his groupmate cleared it up for him. apparently, he had to adjust the speed of the recording. as some recorders have speed control(for transcribing) could it be the same?