a.k.a
Look What Eric Gave Me For Our 5th Anniversary
Ever since Eric and I got together, I had been
wheedling teasing him to buy me one of those ridiculously huge stuffed toys that we always see in Blue Magic, Gift Gate, or Toy Kingdom. It would certainly be a testament of how much he loved me, I said, if he was willing to lug something so embarrassingly huge and girl-y from the store, all the way across the mall, and to the parking lot. For all the world to
snicker see.
I never thought he would take me seriously and do it, but after 5 years, he did.
The dog's name is "Copper" (it's on the tag) and he's as heavy as he is huge. But isn't he cutest?

P.S. The stuffed panda who's
nakiki-extra in the photos was Eric's gift to me on our first anniversary. I just thought they would look cute together, hehehe.
2 comments:
wow! that is humongous! as in di na kakasya si eric sa bed:D
outside the kulambo na? hehehe
Post a Comment