Monday, July 18, 2005

Patience is a virtue

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am resisting the urge to make up some excuse to my boss and head over to Powerbooks Greenbelt now to pick up my reserved copy of Harry Potter 6. I am also resisting the temptation to give in to Mari-An's offer to reveal the identity of the half-blood prince, as well as tell me who the character who dies is.

Because this time, I choose to believe that patience has its rewards, and that the book will be worth the wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jac, i know patience is a virtue but you want me to tell you who dies at the end of the book? ni yao ma? ni yao ma? HA HA ok, i wont but its NOOOOOT HARRY POTTER..... :p

Anonymous said...

I know who it is too, I didn't read the book :D

The person who died isn't something that'll shock you at all, in fact, it comes as no surprise.