Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What the heck

I normally don't like answering surveys like these, but I got tag-teamed by Kayenne and Leslie so I don't think I have much of a choice. Don't say I didn't warn you guys:

1. If you woke up tomorrow morning and you were the opposite gender, what would be the first thing you'd do? Pee standing up and find out if it's really as easy and convenient as I think .

2. If you could be invisible for a whole day, what would you do? Spy on GMA and make sure everything she does is tapped and filmed

3. If you could completely get rid of one fashion trend that you personally don't like, what would it be? Shoulder pads!
 
4. If you could dye your hair ANY color, what color would you choose? For lack of better imagination--light brown

5. If you could look like any celebrity, who would you choose and why? Lucy Torres-Gomez, because she looks gorgeous even without trying to.

6. If you could spend one hour with ANYONE, (alive or dead) who would it be, and why? Hugh Jackman. No explanations needed.

7. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Give to charity, buy my parents something pretty, and save the rest in some high-return investments.

8. If you could tell one person ANYTHING, what would it be, and who would it be? I'd stop being all diplomatic and really speak my mind. And this to anyone applicable. 

9. If you saw your favorite celebrity in the street, what would be your first reaction? Shriek and call my friends.

10. If you could change your first name to anything you wanted, what would you change it to? Arwen (as in Princess Arwen of Lord of the Rings)

11. What's one feature of your appearance that you absolutely like? My dimples.

12. If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do, or say before you died? Give my money to charity, buy my parents something pretty, and live out the remaining days of my life on a gorgeous island.

13. If you could change any part of your appearance, what would it be? A more pronounced butt

14. If you had your own line of cosmetics, what would you call it, and what kind of products would you make? Something that would give flat-butted people a more pronounced butt I guess.

15. If you had your own line of underwear, how would you design it? Something for plus-sized women, or women with less than Barbie doll-perfect figures

16. If you could have one super power, what would it be? I've always wished I could fly.

17. If you had the choice would you rather be Marilyn Monroe for a day, or Madonna? Madonna, because she's managed to stay in the game through all these years.

18. Do you believe your dreams have significance? Yup, they're usually my subconscious come to life.

19. Total number of films I own on DVD/video: Just a few. Not more than 10.

20. The last film I bought: Too long ago to remember. Maybe The Sting (starring Robert Redford and Paul Newman)

21. Last film I watched at home: Hotel Rwanda

22. 6 films I watch a lot or mean a lot to me: The Sound of Music, While You Were Sleeping, A Few Good Men, Birdcage, Lord of the Rings, Bad Boys

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense, you could've been more creative in answering some of these =P

Anonymous said...

believe me, it's hard finding good jeans that fit well with a more pronounced butt. i had resorted to slacks and skirts during college. but it's still tough now. damn very fit at the hip/butt, but loose on the waist. super-low-rise and short skirts are out of the question.

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for being born Tsinoy!!! It is a known fact, all Asian females have FLAT BUTTs =P

Anonymous said...

ey not all! i can name a number with nice butts:P some of them are male pa:D

Anonymous said...

so, i guess, i'm not tsinoy?