Do you guys remember the girl I wrote about here? Well, she has a boyfriend now. Funny, but I still don't feel assuaged by this bit of news. Maybe it's because Eric was one of the first people (in fact, one of the few, select people, I might add) whom she told. "Eh kasi nga close kami," he explains when I wonder aloud. Yeah, but still...... What's wrong with me?! I think I need help.
***
Eric, on the other hand, is probably the most un-jealous guy I know of. He's not the type to ask me where I'm going, what I'm doing now, who I'm with, or who's that guy I'm talking to. I think he has to see me holding hands with a guy first before he'll even think something is up.
His lack of jealousy used to bother me, because I felt it meant he didn't love me enough, that I was "expendable." But now I don't complain (so much) anymore. Because given my line of work, where I spend whole days and even late nights with various male models, graphic artists, photographers and male co-workers, I realized it would really be a pain if I had a boyfriend who would question everything I did and everyone I spoke to. So I'm glad he's the way he is. ...Sort of.... Sometimes...
Monday, April 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
male models?? gusto ko rin ganyan work!! hahahaha.... :)
pero o nga noh? hmm? hindi pa rin sya nagseselos?? i'm sure he gets jealous sometimes... ayaw lang nya sabihin sa yo! :)
hay na ko. dean is exactly the same way. after 5 years, i've given up trying to change him. once in a while though, i can't resist poking him where i know it'll hurt... just so i know he still can. :) i'm so mean mean mean.
once again, "When Harry Met Sally"...
Harry Burns: Would you like to have dinner?... Just friends.
Sally Albright: I thought you didn't believe men and women could be friends.
Harry Burns: When did I say that?
Sally Albright: On the ride to New York.
Harry Burns: No, no, no, I never said that... Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are involved with other people, then they can... This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted... That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do you have to go outside to get it? And when you say "No, no, no it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship," the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.
Post a Comment