Spent the whole day feeling absolutely shitty. When I woke up, my whole body was aching, my stomach queasy, my head fuzzy.
It was pretty much like this for the rest of the day.
I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Could it be indigestion, caused by the 2 Lord Stow's egg tarts I had for dessert last night? Or could it be because I sat in front of the electric fan while watching Darna, after coming home all sweaty from jogging?
A nap during lunchtime helped a bit, but by mid-afternoon, I was totally useless in the office.
Boy, if today were to be the basis for my performace appraisal, I'd be fired for sure.
Bawi nalang ako bukas.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How can you even eat 2 Lord Stow Egg Tart? One is a killer already. Its probably that.
It was a moment of weakness.... ang sarap kasi e! But yeah, have learned my lesson :)
2 Lord Stow's egg tarts? umm... matakaw ba ako? but i dont really find anything wrong with that. haha. Bitin ang isa noh! :P
Post a Comment