Friday, April 01, 2005

TAR and Tagaytay

Caught the replay of Episodes 5 and 6 of The Amazing Race last night, and I have to stay it's the Best.Episode.Ever. The good guys won, the bad guys lost, and viewers who were unsure of their feelings for Rob and Amber finally saw what asses they both really are. I think the Roadblock (where racers were made to shop for items to donate to a local orphanage) was a nice idea, like it's the show's way of giving something back after raking in all those millions from their advertisers all these years. Well, at least that's what I like to think their intentions are.

*****
Going to Tagaytay tomorrow! With Eric and Ply (Eric's friend from Bangkok who's visiting, and the reason why we're going on this outing). Tagaytay is one of my favorite places and I always looking forward to going back. I also love playing tourist guide, even if it's just proudly pointing out the smallest volcano in the world, hehe. Plus, Eric and I hardly go out of town, so this is definitely a treat for me.

Eric says Ply isn't a big eater, so lunch at Sonya's Garden is out of the question (drats!). We'll probably go to Leslie's; I haven't eaten there yet, but I hear the bulalo is the best. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jacs! rhea here from christmass. was just browsing through john's blog and saw a link to yours. hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

in my opinion, the best bulalo in tagaytay is at that place between 7-11 and chowking at the rotonda. the crispy pata is wonderful too.