There's something about Fridays that makes time pass by so much faster.
And that's even considering we didn't do much work today.
Actually, all in all, it was a pretty easy and laidback week.
Or, as my brother puts it, "like the calm before the storm."
Yikes.
***
Things to look forward to this 3-day weekend:
1) Marc and Sheryll's wedding. I've always loved weddings, bonus if the priest makes his homily really personal and doesn't just drone on and on about 1 Corinthians chapter 13.
2) Girls' night out with Anndee and the rest of the gang. We haven't gotten together for an all-girls gabfest in months. Always something to look forward to.
3) Meeting with a printer for our wedding invitations. If we get her, then we've officially completed our list of suppliers!
*fingers crossed*
4) Waking up late on Monday.
Friday, April 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I beg to disagree. I got 3 back-to-back meeting, guess won't be having lunch today -__-
Why can't they just have it on monday.
Post a Comment