I had a very productive day at work yesterday... because I was able to use the time to attend to some wedding-related stuff. Hehe. That's right; in-between brief "just following-up" emails and sporadic edits of non-rush articles, I was able to
1. Book the florist for our church
2. Talk to the one in charge of our church to get deadlines for submission of materials and payment of balance
3. Talk to the people conducting the pre-marital seminar to finalize our schedule
4. Talk to Aileen to find out what the next step is re our wedding cake
5. Research ideas for wedding cakes
6. Set an appointment with our reception's emcee
7. Research honeymoon packages so Eric can start choosing
My defense: I was in a bit of panic mode, because last Saturday officially marked the start of the 6-months countdown to D-Day, and I felt I still had a million preparations to take care of. I certainly can't work effectively if these things are constantly at the back of my mind, so I figured I might as well use the day to unload some of them. For my own peace of mind. So now that I've reduced the items on my Wedding To-do List, I'm now free to concentrate on work for the rest of the week. The end justifies the means. *BOW*
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my god... now you're making me panic... 4 months to go and i'm officially stressed.
Post a Comment