Fara told me before that she's been having nightmares about dealing with her suppliers. Recently, I've been having my share of wedding nightmares, but they take on different forms.
Like last night, I dreamt that my wedding date had to be postponed because there wasn't enough time to finalize all the details. In my dream, I was panicking, because that meant we had to foreit all the deposits we made to all our suppliers, not to mention worry if they would still be available on our new date.
The other night naman, I dreamt that I mistakenly informed a cousin of mine that he would be one of the groomsmen. When I realized my booboo, I didn't know how I was going to take it back.
I have yet to wake up screaming and sweating, though, so that's a good thing.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds a lot like preparing for the bar. hehehe
Post a Comment