Am so not in the mood to work today. Maybe it's because I'll be on leave tomorrow (going to Baguio!), or because am going out with Eric later (always something to look forward to). Or it could be because there's really nothing much to do. We've finished all our turnovers and right now are just waiting for the proofs to arrive to do final checks.
This is how it is here at work. Things can get insanely crazy one week, to the point that I wish I could make like Michael Keaton in the mvoie "Duplicity" and make clones of myself.... and then get relatively peaceful and quiet the next week, when everything is done and the dust settles. One week, I feel like crying... another week, I just look back at all that's happened and wonder at how I was able to pull it all off.
So I guess it's true you need to experience the negative things first so that you can appreciate the positives. I'll keep this in mind when I go through the next hell week.
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey, how long will you be in baguio? i'll be there too, for a whole week--april 17-24 :)
i think the movie is "multiplicity". (yeah, i'm a film nerd!) i think there's a freudian slip in that "duplicity" though...:D
i LOVE baguio! still want to live there, if i can.
Hi Mari-an! Oo nga 'no, "Multiplicity" pala. I was thinking of a movie where he duplicated himself.... and where the title had a "-icity" in it. Hahahaha.
Post a Comment