

For those who don't know, this is Cosmo's traditional search for 69 of the most hunky, drool-worthy (straight) men in the country, all to be compiled in one "Men! Men! Men!" issue this September. The culmination of this search is the Cosmo Bachelor Bash, where the men get to be ogled at and treated like fresh meat for a change. So during screenings, it's not uncommon to see men taking their shirts off in preparation for their test shots, flexing their muscles, showing off their pecs... bascially just trying to look as hot as possible. And trust me, in the past years, a LOT of those who auditioned didn't even have to try so hard to look hot. Which is why I'm so bummed to have been away while this was going on.
Still, I was told that I didn't miss much, as those who auditioned this year weren't exactly "prime beef," if you know what I mean. Still, it would've been, ehem, nice if I could've made that judgment myself.

5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That cover is just so gay. Maybe you can send me that article about "what his clothes say about his lovin' style" ^__^
I'm too proud to even touch Cosmo Mag.
I think you're just jealous because there's no way you can pull off a pose like that! LOL I'll scan the article and send it to you :)
NOW WHERE DID ALL THOSE GREEN APPLES GO???? I wonder... lol!
and here i thought they were grapes:P for the life of me i dunno why:D
jac, just pop over my desk anytime, i'm quite literally surrounded by photos of guys staring up at me, waiting for my master pen to weave its magic and do justice to their "quotes," hehe, and make them the most bankable Cosmo men out there. i have to say though: this is a really tough job and i'm not kidding! you saw their answers, jac. you saw them! :)
Post a Comment